Columbia Gorge Discovery Center & Museum 5000 Discovery Drive • The Dalles • Oregon 97058
Columbia Gorge Discovery Center & Museum
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Columbia Gorge Discovery Center & Museum on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's situated at a particularly stunning bend in the Columbia River, and boasts sleek, innovative architecture that incorporates natural elements drawn from the surrounding environment.
- In the River Gallery, raw timber columns and basalt rock walls lend a rustic feeling, while a dramatic 30-foot-high wall of glass frames breathtaking views of the Klickitat Hills and Columbia River. A glossy imprint that mimics the Columbia runs along the center of the floor, creating a cool "aisle runner."
- Gather your family for a slideshow in the M.J. Murdock Theater. With 140 comfy seats, an elevated stage, and a top-of-the-line projection room, digital projector and sound system, this space is plush enough to host a Hollywood movie premiere!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Rental of the River Gallery starts at $4,500 and includes tables, chairs, and linens. The rental runs 6–11:30pm and may be extended past 11:30pm for an additional fee of $300/hour. The Basalt Cafe, which includes an open air patio, may be rented for $225/hour, starting after 3pm.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Rooted In The Gorge is the preferred caterer for all events. If a different caterer is selected, an additional fee of $350 is required to use on-site kitchens, and the caterer must provide permits and licensing to the Event Director for approval.
A fee of $75 is required if bartenders will serve hard liquor. If an outside caterer or winery provides bar services, they must provide permits and licensing to the Event Director for approval.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Columbia Gorge Discovery Center & Museum.
Thanks! Your email to Columbia Gorge Discovery Center & Museum is on its way!
Oregon Wedding Venues
> Columbia River Gorge Wedding Venues
> Southwest / Vancouver Wedding Venues