Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- In addition to the elegant ballroom, there’s a beautiful outdoor garden area, perfect for al fresco cocktails, bridal luncheons, or as a backdrop for photos.
- Packages can include useful additions, like a well-appointed bridal dressing suite, custom cake & floral creations, and professional photography.
- They specialize in multicultural weddings and even offer dedicated packages that include common culture-specific ceremony elements and customized menu options.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $80/person and up
Meal prices include alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 230.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations Details
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except DoubleTree by Hilton McLean Tysons.