Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's an absolutely beautiful historic Georgian mansion. Situated on a knoll overlooking 60 acres of park-like grounds in the Shenandoah Valley, this 1811 treasure has Southern charm in spades.
- Exchange vows beneath the manor's Grand Portico, with mountain views in the distance. Or, hold a ceremony under the shade of ancient trees on the South Lawn. Follow with a tented reception, or move inside to the rustic-elegant Carriage House.
- There are lovely accommodations for up to 75 guests. In addition to suites in the mansion itself, two guest houses have all the comforts of home, with full kitchens, welcoming common areas, and cozy bedrooms.
Video by Quixotic Worx Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
First Lady Wedding Venue Packages include:
- Ceremony & reception spaces
- White ceremonial chairs, Chiavari reception chairs, and banquet tables for 150 guests
- Up to two nights accommodations for 11 guest rooms depending on the package chosen
Catering is available to add on to any First Lady Wedding Package.
The Elopement Package ranges $1,495–2,495 for up to 10 guests and includes:
- Choice of ceremony location
- Bouquet & boutonniere
- Overnight stay in the Presidential Suite
- Complimentary bottle of champagne
- Breakfast for two the following morning
The Small, Family Wedding Package ranges $4,000–7,000 for up to 50 guests and includes:
- Venue rental for six hours (including the Roosevelt Suite & studio for the wedding couple's preparation)
- Day-of wedding coordination
- Bouquet & boutonniere
- Up to 50 white ceremonial chairs
- Light refreshments (fruit, cheese, veggie tray, and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Byrd's Nest Honeymoon Cottage for one night (based on availability)
- Breakfast for two
Additional amenities may be added a la carte, please contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Send an email to Historic Rosemont Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic Rosemont Manor.
Thanks! Your email to Historic Rosemont Manor is on its way!
Alternate Info: Historic Rosemont Manor