Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Formerly a department store where people "dressed to the nines", this 1909 building has been transformed into a luxury hotel. Mixing history with modernity, it's now a chic and cheeky wedding venue.
- An elegant Library, seven-story Atrium, and sophisticated Ballroom are just a few of their unique event spaces. The Departure restaurant offers private dining, Asian cuisine, and great city views.
- Cool paintings and sculpture by local artists give the hotel a creative vibe. Even the rooms and suites have a fun, tactile décor. Even cooler? Your event and stay earn Starpoints for your honeymoon.
Intimate Wedding Package
Ceremony-only packages are $1,599 and ceremony & reception packages are $1,999 plus the food & beverage minimum for up to 25 people and includes:
- Choice of locations for ceremony and/or reception
- Chiavari chairs
- Table centerpieces
- Cake cutting
- Waived photography fee
- And more!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
The rental fee covers both ceremony and reception venue rentals, Chiavari chairs, champagne toast, and more.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $70/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Farewell brunch packages are available!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel.