Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in a pretty North Georgia valley, this family-run venue boasts endless opportunities for fantastic photos among its gently rolling hills, pastures, and woodlands.
- The barn is fabulous, with exposed, fabric-draped rafters, sparkling chandeliers, and large sliding doors that open to reveal views of the grounds.
- You can host your rehearsal dinner in the charming outdoor pavilion—use the grill and granite bar for a casual BBQ, then cozy up to the rustic fireplace for s'mores.
Military Discount: $100 off your initial deposit!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
All-inclusive packages are customizable and include:
- Up to 5 hours of reception time
- Catering, photography, DJ, flowers and wedding cake
- Pews, chairs, whiskey barrels, and barn wood tables
- Aisle decor, centerpieces, photo booth, and chalkboards
- Bridal room and groomsmen's den
- Bar services
- Setup and cleanup
- And MORE!
Optional upgrades are available for an additional cost: appetizers, videography, live band, VW Camper Van photo opportunity.
The most popular all-inclusive package for up to 100 guests is roughly $13,750.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Beer and wine only.
Year-round, daily, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Summit Farm Weddings.