The Briarcliff Manor 25 Studio Hill Road • Briarcliff Manor • New York 10510
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Briarcliff Manor on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Originally the elegant country residence of a Wall Street Financier, this romantic 1902 mansion portrayed the famous "Tara" in the classic film Gone With The Wind. Today, it's found a new life hosting special events.
- Reception rooms offer stunning views of the tree-covered grounds and Hudson River through French doors, which can be opened to let in the breeze. Marble fireplaces and a wealth of crown molding add period touches, while the executive chef and in-house catering team provide Italian-focused cuisine.
- The bride's room is both pretty and relaxing, thanks to plush furnishings, a full-length gilded mirror, and abundant natural light flowing in.
Military and First Responder Discount! The Briarcliff Manor proudly supports the military and service community.
- Active Military duty receive up to 10% off of weddings
- First Responders (Police, Fire, Medical Personnel) & Retired Military receive up to 5% off of weddings
Exclusions apply and minimums are required. Must mention the promotion. Eligible for new bookings only.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Alcohol is included
The administrative fee is 22%
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Briarcliff Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Briarcliff Manor.
Thanks! Your email to The Briarcliff Manor is on its way!
New York Wedding Venues
> Hudson Valley Wedding Venues
> Westchester Wedding Venues